The development of the Australian Curriculum will be completed in phases:
- Phase 1 — English, Mathematics, Science and History
- Phase 2 — Geography, The Arts and Languages
- Phase 3 — Business/Economics, Civics and citizenship, Health and physical education, Design and technology.
English, Mathematics, Science and History (Phase 1) curriculum development has been completed.
Until Phase 2 and 3 curriculum development has been completed, the Queensland curriculum will be maintained for all other learning areas.
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Information and Communication Technologies Cross-curriculum priority
Year 10 Guidelines
Last reviewed: 25 November 2011