The 2012 QSA conference, Shaping teaching and learning: The assessment factor, will be held on 26-27 April 2012 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The theme of this year's conference recognises the power of assessment, its role in teaching and learning, and as a vital element of teachers' professional practice.
As well as outstanding keynote speakers in Richard Gerver and Yong Zhao, the conference offers over 100 concurrent sessions, a Kindergarten Forum, Leadership in Education Forum, and panel discussions.
At less than $600 for two days, Shaping teaching and learning: The assessment factor is the best value for money event on the education calendar and an ideal way to meet the continuing professional development required for renewing your registration with the Queensland College of Teachers.
The QSA conference is the only event of its type in the country for educators across K-12. For ease of reference, the flyers below highlight the conference sessions of particular relevance to kindergarten, early years, middle years and senior secondary leaders and teachers, school leaders and schools delivering VET.
- Explore the Australian Curriculum in depth (PDF, 1287 kB)
- Kindergarten Forum flyer (PDF, 893 kB)
- Highlights for P–3 leaders and teachers (PDF, 1153 kB)
- Highlights for 4-9 leaders and teachers (PDF, 1158 kB)
- Highlights for senior secondary teachers (PDF, 1152 kB)
- Leadership in Education Forum flyer (PDF, 846 kB)
- Vocational education and training in focus flyer (PDF, 1090 kB)
Seats are strictly limited, so register now be part of the key networking and professional learning event for Queensland educators.
Last updated: 24 April 2012