To access secured areas of this website, such as subject resources, you will need to create a website user account.
School staff that require access to restricted areas for administrative purposes must be authorised by their principal. Submit your completed access request form via fax or post and once verified, we will send you an email with your user ID, password and general information about the website and your access.
- Enter your user ID (also known as your brief identification code, or BIC).
- Enter your password. If you can't remember it, you will need to reset it. An email with your interim password will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click the button or press the 'Enter' key to submit the form.
To prevent unauthorised access and protect your privacy:
- your account will be locked after repeated unsuccessful login attempts
- you will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity.